Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 July 2013

I am free to fly....

So as I start a very important three weeks of my life - I really have to reflect and say a huge thank you to so many people. I would love to name them all but the blog wound go forever! 

The honest truth is I should not even be alive, that's the bottom line, let alone getting ready for my 10th year on The X Factor, a really important gig Monday, a TV appearance Wednesday and most importantly some downtime with the two most important people in my life. 

Matters of my previous blogs now sit with the police and I have dealt with much that has held me back for so long, there is still a mountain to climb (but not an impossible one) but today I know I'm not alone, so with that in mind can I take this opportunity to thank every single one of you (You know who you are) for believing in me and not ababdaning me, you will never really know how much it meant. 

At 9am a new "Roycey" will arrive on the floor of Wembley arena, (Still as cheeky as hell and still pushing the boundaries) but and it's a huge but - ill be free and am free of  the shit that held me back for so so long.

So to those who have followed my story....I bloody did it!  

Tomorrow and the days, weeks, months and years going forward, well, that's for you, me, a brother called Graeme, a special lady called Jenny a life saver called James W and two very very special girls who I need not name. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

X










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.